Anne Vyalitsyna je ruski model.Poznatija je kao Anna V.Rodena je 1986 godine.Within six months of her win, Vyalitsyna had worked for Anna Molinari, Chloé and Sportmax. She has appeared on the covers of Vogue, ELLE, and Glamour. She made her debut in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2005 and has appeared in it each year since. She was the object/subject of Joanne Gair body painting works in the 2005 edition.Vyalitsyna has walked for fashion houses such as Shiatzy Chen, Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Dolce and Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Miu Miu, Chloé, and Givenchy. She also walked in the 2008, 2010, and 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows. She was featured in the Dylan George & Co. and Abbot+Main clothing campaign with Kellan Lutz in 2011. She was a supermodel coach in season 2 of The Face (U.S. TV series) alongside with two of the other supermodel coaches Lydia Hearst and Naomi Campbell.
Vyalitsyna has appeared in the music videos for "Out Is Through" by Alanis Morissette and "Misery" and "Never Gonna Leave This Bed" by Maroon 5.
She had an uncredited cameo in the fifth installment of the Die Hard film franchise, A Good Day to Die Hard.
She was signed with Women Model Management before moving to The Lions agency at the beginning of 2014.
- Peele, Anna (February 2014). "Anne V Is a Woman We Love". Esquire. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- "annevcentral.com". annevcentral.com. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- "Anne V on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- "SI Swimsuit Collection: Anne V". Time Inc. Archived from the original on 24 February 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-18.
- Kroll, Justin (31 May 2012). "Anne Vyalitsyna joins 'Die Hard' sequel". Variety.
- Fleming, Olivia (5 February 2014). "Karen Elson, Agyness Deyn, Jessica Hart... How a 24-year-old's new modeling agency is luring the world's top faces from their longtime management". Daily Mail. London. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- Clott, Sharon (October 2009). "Yigal Azrouël, Veronica Webb to Fashionably Run in Marathon". New York. Retrieved September 5, 2015.
- Leon, Sarah (October 14, 2011). "Adam Levine and Anne Vyalitsyna Naked on Cover of Vogue Russia (PHOTO)". The Huffington Post. Retrieved May 14, 2015.
- Vyalitsyna, Anne (March 19, 2015). "On this birthday I couldn't feel luckier, happier & more grateful. @Adamcahan & I couldn't be more excited for you!". Twitter. Retrieved March 28, 2015.
- Rachel McRady (2015-07-01). "Anne V Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby Alaska With Boyfriend Adam Cahan". US Magazine. Retrieved 2015-09-12.