Behati Prinsloo je namibijski model.Rodena je 1989 godine.Victorijin model je od 2009 gPrinsloo has walked in fashion shows for Shiatzy Chen, Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Zac Posen, Alexander McQueen, MaxMara, Lacoste, Givenchy, Versace, Karl Lagerfeld , Missoni, Jeremy Scott , Dolce & Gabbana and Miu Miu. She has been on the covers of Vogue, Mexican GQ, L'Officiel Netherlands, i-D Magazine, V, The Daily Telegraph magazine, Italy's Muse, Russian Vogue, Mexican Vogue, Spanish Vogue, French, Swedish & Italian Elle, Jalouse and American Velvet. Her ad campaigns include Victoria's Secret, Adore, Aquascutum, Chanel, H&M, Hugo Boss, Kurt Geiger, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Seafolly, Stefanel, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Max Studio, Nina Ricci, Tommy Hilfiger, Gap, DKNY Jeans and Nine West as well as a lot of editorials like Vogue Italia, Interview Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Love Magazine, Vogue Japan, Vogue España .
Henry Holland singled out Prinsloo on a T-shirt for his Fall collection in 2006 that read, "Fancy a screw, Behati Prinsloo?" On her resume are appearances in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2007–2015. In 2009, Prinsloo was made a Victoria's Secret Angel.
Prinsloo ranked 8th on The Top Sexiest Models list by models.com.[not in citation given] She was announced as the face of Australian swimwear brand Seafolly for summer 2012. She is the face of Pepe Jeans campaign for Spring/Summer 2014. She played the rich girl in the "Rich Girls" music video by The Virgins.
The night before 4 December 2012 airing of the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Prinsloo and fellow Victoria's Secret models Jacquelyn Jablonski and Jasmine Tookesguest starred on 3 December "Ha'awe Make Loa" episode of CBS' Hawaii Five-0 playing themselves. In June 2014, Prinsloo made a cameo appearance in a preview of Missy Elliott protégée Sharaya J's "Shut It Down" via a T by Alexander Wang campaign.
- "Behati Prinsloo". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 17 April2012.
- Wang, Connie. "Behati Prinsloo". Teen Vogue. Archived from the original on 11 June 2012. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- "Behati Prinsloo". Storm Models. Archived from the original on 26 July 2014. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- "My name is Behati". rokvillecreative. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- "Behati Prinsloo model profile". Models.com.
- "Behati Prinsloo". AskMen. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- "Behati Prinsloo's model profile". New York Magazine. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- "Adam Levine, Behati Prinsloo Wedding Plans Revealed: Candice Swanepoel Is A Bridesmaid!". Fashion&Style.com.
- Interview with Behati Prinsloo Posted on TUESDAY, 18 July 2006
- "Behati Prinsloo on models.com". models.com. Retrieved 17 April 2012
- "Behati Prinsloo for swimwear brand Seafolly's Summer 2012 ad campaign". Sassybella.com. 21 May 2012. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- "BEHATI PRINSLOO – PEPE JEANS LONDON – S/S 2014". womenmanagement.com. Retrieved 12 May 2015.
- "VS Angel Behati Prinsloo Guest Stars on Hawaii Five-0 showing them modeling for Victoria's Secret. This Monday". Victoria's Secret. 30 November 2012. Retrieved 5 December 2012.
- "Watching The Week > Film > 3. T by Alexander Wang 2014 Campaign". HUNGERTV.com. 8 June 2014. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- Dam, Julie (16 July 2013). "Adam Levine Engaged to Behati Prinsloo". People. Time Inc. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- Nessif, Bruna (19 July 2014). "Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Are Married!". E! News. Retrieved 21 July 2014.
- French, Megan (22 September 2016). "Behati Prinsloo, Adam Levine's Baby Dusty Rose Is 'Beautiful': Details". Us Weekly. United States: Wenner Media LLC. Archived from the original on 22 September 2016. Retrieved September 22, 2016.