Estella Warren je kanadska glumica i model . Rodena je 1978 godine.Prije karijere u modelingu takmicila se u sinhrinizovanom plivanju.stella Warren was discovered by Rhonda Broadbelt Fonte, the owner of Broadbelt & Fonte Models, in 1994 when she was a synchronized swimmer living in Ontario. Broadbelt Fonte then introduced Warren to George Gallier, the owner of American Models. She then came to New York City to shoot some photo tests; during that time Gallier introduced her to fashion photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, who immediately saw Estella's unique looks and booked her for a photo shoot for Italian Vogue.
Her international modelling career and recognition worldwide was set after she shot the Cacharel fragrance campaign "Eau d'Eden" with French photographer director Jean PaulGoude, then followed the Chanel No. 5 campaign with director Luc Besson, all while she was managed by George Gallier.
Her work in modelling is known through publications such as Sports Illustrated as well as working for campaigns for such brands as Perry Ellis and Victoria's Secret.
Warren has appeared in Sports Illustrated, Vogue, Vanity Fair, and two television commercials for Chanel No. 5 perfume. She was named Maxim Magazine's Hottest Woman in 2000. She was ranked Number 61 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement and was the November 2007 entry in Stuff magazine's 2006–07 pinup calendar.
Warren also has appeared in campaigns for UGG Australia, Andrew Marc, Perry Ellis, Nine West, Cartier, Volvo, De Beers, and Cacharel, as well as in television advertisements for Samsung. Additionally, she has modelled for Victoria's Secret and in 2000 hosted the televised special for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue's 2000 edition.
She appeared on the cover in the nude for the third issue of the 3D magazine World's Most Beautiful, which came out in June 2013.
- "Estella Warren." Contemporary Theatre, Film and Television. Vol. 69. Gale, 2006. Gale Biography In Context. Web. May 26, 2011.
- "Estella Warren Biography (1978–)". Retrieved January 7, 2008.
- Bean, Dawn Pawson (2005). Synchronized Swimming: An American History. McFarland. p. 312.
- Miller, Samantha (2001-08-20). "Beauty and the Beasts". People. Retrieved 2015-01-31.
- "The Naked Truth is Revealed in the Third Issue of WMB 3D: World's Most Beautiful, Featuring Supermodel Estella Warren". WMB 3D. September 1, 2013. Retrieved 2013-08-31.
- Hislop, Rachel (May 22, 2013). "Nude & Beautiful: Estella Warren Strips Down To Her Positivity For WMB Magazine". Global Grind. Retrieved 2013-08-31.
- Shira, Dahvi (June 9, 2011). "Estella Warren Charged with DUI, Battery on Officer". People. Retrieved June 10, 2011.
- "Planet of the Apes star Estella Warren 'kicked an officer and escaped from police station after drink driving arrest'". Daily Mail. London. May 25, 2011.
- "Planet of the Apes actress Estella Warren arrested for assaulting police officer in Los Angeles". The Daily Telegraph. Sydney. May 25, 2011. Retrieved August 17, 2012.
- Silverman, Stephen (August 20, 2011). "Estella Warren Pleads No Contest to DUI". People. Retrieved August 21, 2011.
- "Sports Updates". The Atlanta Journal and The Atlanta Constitution. January 26, 1996.
- "Peterborough Teenager Joins Chanel's Team". The Record. Kitchner, Ontario. November 19, 1998.
- Thompson, Paul (May 29, 2011). "Estella Warren Driven To Tell Her Age". Sunday Express. London. Retrieved November 1, 2015.