Josefine Skriver je danski model.Rodena je 1993 godine.Njena maticna kuca je Storm Model Menagement.kriver's debut season was Fall/Winter 2011, during which she opened for Alberta Ferretti and closed for Prada. That season, she also walked for many other prominent designers, like Calvin Klein, rag and bone, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, DKNY and Christian Dior.
Since then she has walked in over 300 fashion shows, including Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, D&G, Donna Karan, Giorgio Armani, Marc Jacobs, Diane von Furstenberg, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Versace, Tommy Hilfiger, Elie Saab, Vera Wang, Balmain, Badgley Mischka, Céline, Christopher Kane, Giambattista Valli, Louis Vuitton, Jil Sander, Nina Ricci, Rochas, Roland Mouret, Max Mara, Phillip Lim, Carolina Herrera, Mugler, Zac Posen, Cushnie et Ochs, Kenneth Cole, Victoria's Secret, IRFE, Guy Laroche, Roberto Cavalli, Emilio Pucci, Trussardi, Emporio Armani, Ports 1961, Alberta Ferretti, Dsquared2, Tom Ford, Barbara Casasola, Matthew Williamson, L'Wren Scott, Jeremy Scott, Thakoon Panichgul, Yigal Azrouël, Monique Lhuillier, Jason Wu, Lanvin, John Rocha, Temperley London, Erdem, Clements Ribeiro, Dennis Basso, Reem Acra, Ralph Rucci, Richard Chai, Akris, Valentin Yudashkin, Hussein Chalayan, Bottega Veneta, Victoria Beckham, See by Chloé, Alexis Mabille, Paco Rabanne, Giambattista Valli, Cacharel, John Galliano, Vanessa Bruno, Moschino, Derek Lam, Joseph Altuzarra, Richard Nicoll, Reed Krakoff, Rodarte, Doo-Ri Chung, Peter Som, Fendi, Giles, Jaeger, Azzedine Alaia, Etro, Stella McCartney and many more.
Throughout her career, she has done ad campaigns for brands such as H&M, Dior, Gucci, Bulgari, DKNY, Michael Kors, Balmain, MAC Cosmetics, Armani Exchange, Karen Millen, Max Mara, TOPTEN, Tommy Hilfiger, Yves Saint Laurent Beauty, Caleres, Tom Ford, Shu Uemura, Andrew Marc, G-Shock, Victoria's Secret and she has been on the cover of and featured in editorials of numerous magazines such as Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, V Magazine, Interview, L'Officiel, Vs., W, Allure, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Australian, Brazilian and American Vogue as well as Danish, Italian, Brazilian, Swedish, French Elle and UK, Polish, Mexican, Arabian and American Harper's Bazaar, and more.
She has worked with Mario Testino for Michael Kors, Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia, Tim Walker for American Vogue, Greg Kadel for German Vogue, Terry Richardson for H&Mand Patrick Demarchelier for Dior.
Skriver has appeared in catalogs for Victoria's Secret and walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show every consecutive year since 2013. In February 2016, it was announced that Skriver was officially one of the brand's contracted Angels.
- "Seje fodboldpiger". tv2fyn.dk. May 26, 2010. Retrieved July 9, 2013.
- "Supermodels when They Were Kids". Retrieved July 9, 2013.
- "The Society Management - Josephine Skriver". The Society Management. Retrieved July 9, 2013.
- "Victoria's Secret Supermodel Josephine Skriver Talks About Being An IVF Kid With Gay Dad And Mom". International Business Times AU. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- "Model Josephine Skriver Wants To Be A Voice For The Children Of Gay Parents". BuzzFeed. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- "Josephine Skriver | Top Models - FashionTV Network". FashionTV. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- "Josephine Skriver - Fashion Model - Profile on New York Magazine". nymag.com. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- FashionModelDirectory.com, The FMD -. "Josephine Skriver - Fashion Model | Models | Photos, Editorials & Latest News | The FMD". The FMD - FashionModelDirectory.com. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- "Josephine Skriver: Catwalk CV". Vogue UK. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- "Josephine Skriver - Model". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- "Meet The New Victoria's Secret Angel". Vogue UK. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- "Victoria's Secret Model Talks Being an IVF Kid, Gay Parents". E! Online. Retrieved 2016-03-04.
- "HOW ONE MODEL IS USING HER PERSONAL STORY TO FIGHT FOR MARRIAGE EQUALITY". Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- "Josephine Skriver is a Woman 'In Love' for Dan Martensen Shoot in Elle Italia". 2014-07-19. Retrieved 2016-09-01.