Dayle Haddon je kanadski model i glumica.Rodena je 1948 godine.Bila je zastitno lice L''Oreala.Born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Haddon speaks both English and French. As a child, she was enrolled in dancing classes to develop her physique, and she performed well enough to become a member of Les Grands Ballets Canadiens at 13, and was chosen Miss Montreal at 18.
As a model in the 1970s and 1980s, Haddon represented Max Factor, Revlon, Estée Lauder, L'Oréal. She appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1973 (January 29) and was twice named to Harper's Bazaar's "Ten Most Beautiful Women." She also appeared nude in the April 1973 issue of Playboy.
Haddon worked as an actress, appearing in the Disney movie The World's Greatest Athlete (1973) with Jan-Michael Vincent. She moved to Europe, continued modeling and acting, and appeared in a number of film roles in French and English, as well as occasional small parts in American movies. Her best known roles were in Madame Claude (1977), and North Dallas Forty (1979) opposite actor Nick Nolte.
Haddon was originally cast for the role of Dale Arden in the 1980 film version of Flash Gordon, but director Dino De Laurentiis replaced her with Melody Anderson just before filming commenced.
During Haddon's tenure as a main face for L'Oréal, sales for the Age Perfect line have increased by 50%. According to the New York Times, Dayle has "shattered age taboos" with her multi-year contracts with L'Oréal and Estée Lauder, among other companies.
- "Skincare, cosmetics, haircare, haircolor, hair styling and men's line : L'Oréal Paris". Lorealparisusa.com. Retrieved 2010-10-05.
- "Photos from Gucci event :: U.S. Fund for UNICEF". Unicef Usa. Retrieved 2010-10-05.
- "1970s covers". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved December 1, 2015.
- "The CBS Early Show". Cbsnews.com. Retrieved 2010-10-05.
- Maslin, Janet (1979-10-05). "Screen: Beauty Meets Beasts in 'Romantic Lover':Battle of the Sexes". The New York Times.
- O'Riordan, Maggie (2004-09-12). "Dayle's a stunning supermodel whose flawless skin has boosted sales | Sunday Mirror Newspaper | Find Articles at BNET". Findarticles.com. Retrieved 2010-10-05.
- "Style - BOOMER BABES - NYTimes.com". New York Times. 2007-05-06. Retrieved 2010-10-05.
- "Best-selling author Dayle Haddon named UNICEF Ambassador :: Celebrity Ambassadors :: People & Partners :: U.S. Fund for UNICEF". Unicef Usa. 2008-02-12. Retrieved 2010-10-05.
- "WomenOne". WomenOne. Retrieved 2013-02-06.
- "WomenOne: What We're Doing". WomenOne. Retrieved 2013-02-06.
- "Me to We Artisans Magazine Fall 2012" (PDF). Me to We. Retrieved 2013-02-06.
- Hall, Trish (2003-04-27). "Habitats/West 54th Street; A Model Refashions Her Career and Image". The New York Times.