Doutzen Kroes je holandski model.Rodena je1985 godine.Karijeru je pocela 2003 godine.Doutzen Kroes (West Frisian pronunciation: [ˈdʌu̯tsə(ŋ) ˈkrus]; born 23 January 1985) is a Dutch Frisian model and actress. She began her modelling career in 2003 in the Netherlands and quickly was sent by her agency to New York where she was cast by lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret. She became a Victoria's Secret Angel for the brand in 2008. She has been a brand ambassador and spokesperson for L'Oréal Paris for over 5 years. Kroes has been in the top five of best-paid models, with an estimated income of more than five million per year since 2008. In 2014, she came in second on the Forbes top-earning models list, estimated to have earned $8 million in one year. She is considered one of the "New Supers" and described as "Helen of Troy of advertising" by Models.com.
Unlike most fellow top models, Kroes got acquainted with the fashion world relatively late. She is one of few highly successful professional models who was not discovered by any scouting agency. She got accepted at Paparazzi Model Management in Amsterdam after sending some of her holiday pictures. Her first breakthrough was when she was featured on cover of Vogue Italia in 2005. Steven Meisel shot her pictures for the cover. Just as she started her career as model for Victoria's Secret, she was voted as "Model of The Year" on Vogue.com in the year 2005. The year 2013 was a significantly successful year for her modeling career. In September 2013, she appeared on covers of four international editions of Vogue, making her the first model/celebrity in the history. The September issues are generally regarded as the most important issue of the year for fashion magazines, especially Vogue. She had been featured on a total of 9 Vogue covers, a count more than any other model, just in the year 2013.
Her first film debut was in Nova Zembla (2011). She is one of the active members to contribute to Dance4Life, a Dutch non-profit organization that uses song and dance to educate youth about HIV and AIDS prevention. She is also one of the supporters of Wildlife Conservation and World Wildlife Fund.
- "Doutzen Kroes" (in Italian). Women Management. Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- Doutzen Kroes on DNAModels.com
- Fashion Model Directory profile. Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- "Mama Glow Icon: Doutzen Kroes". MamaGlow.com. 11 Feb 2014. Retrieved 4 Dec2015.
- Doutzen Kroes, ses secrets de beauté sur L'Oréal Paris
- Doutzen Kroes Biography & Passions | L'Oréal Paris
- Doutzen Kroes with L'Oréal Paris
- Robehmed, Natalie (18 August 2014). "The World's Highest Paid Models". Forbes.com. Forbes. Retrieved 2014-12-08.
- "MODELS.com's New Supers". Models.com. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
Victoria's Secret, L'Oreal, Miu Miu and every human with a pair of eyes and a pulse can't be wrong; Doutzen is the face of a generation. The meteoric rise of Ms. Kroes can be summed up in one word - destiny.
- "MODELS.com's The Money Girls". MODELS.com. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
Will the massive money jobs ever stop for the Dutch wonder called Doutzen? L'Oreal as far as the eye can see booked alongside that long running Victoria's Secret contract. She's like the Helen Of Troy of advertising.
- Allen, Fred. "In Focus: A Most Beautiful Angel, Doutzen Kroes on her way to becoming one of the most successful supermodels on the planet". Today's Outlook. Retrieved 12 Dec 2015.
- "49 Interesting Facts About Doutzen Kroes". BOOMSbeat.com. 14 Oct 2015. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
- Kruspe, Dana (27 Aug 2013). "Doutzen Kroes Lands an Unprecedented Four September Vogue Covers". Fashionista.com. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
- Moodie, Neil (25 Jun 2015). ""MODELS N STUFF" DUTCH SPECIAL – DOUTZEN KROES". NeilMoodie.com. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
- "Doutzen Kroes: Victoria's Secret on CBS". CBS. Archived from the original on 24 February 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-04.
- Doutzen Kroes' Frisian roots
- Strehlke, Sade (4 Feb 2015). "Q&A With Supermodel Doutzen Kroes". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
I wanted to become a teacher like my mother, or a charity worker.
- "Doutzen Kroes likes to enjoy life". DutchDailyNews.com. 4 Jun 2010. Retrieved 4 Dec2015.
- Krezic, Natasha (23 Nov 2012). "Interview: Doutzen Kroes for Vogue Netherlands December 2012". FabFashionFix.com. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
Doutzen Kroes: “At home we always eat biological that is the way I am raised. My grandfather was the first biological farmer in Friesland, with pride he cycled with his trays of strawberries down the village. And my mother has done a training in food.”
- Blanchard, Tamsin (9 Sep 2013). "Inside the life of Victoria's Secret supermodel Doutzen Kroes". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
- Kugel, Allison (16 February 2012). "Victoria's Secret Angel Doutzen Kroes Talks Getting Gorgeous & Giving Back with Dance4Life". PR.com.
- The World's Top 10 Highest Earning Models. The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- Hit Girls. American Vogue. May 2007.
- Official website.. Retrieved 2010-03-16.
- Blakeley, Kiri (16 July 2007). "The World's Top-Earning Models". forbes.com. Retrieved 2008-02-08.
- Blakeley, Kiri (30 April 2008). "The World's Top-Earning Models". forbes.com. Retrieved 2008-05-01.
- Streib, Lauren. "In Pictures: The World's Top-Earning Models". Forbes.
- Solomon, Brian (14 June 2012). "The World's Highest Paid Models". Forbes.com. Forbes. Retrieved 2012-06-20.
- "Doutzen docht mei, do ek?" (in Frisian). www.praatmarfrysk.nl. Retrieved 2008-02-08.
- "Victoria's Secret's Newest Angel Revealed: Doutzen Kroes". Off the Rack. People. 26 August 2008.
- "Doutzen Kroes in the "Softest Campaign Ever"". Muse Amsterdam. Muse.nl. 2009-01-21.
- "Doutzen Kroes is the face of the new Repeat campaign printed to perfection by Chevalier". Chevalier International. Retrieved 2010-04-04.[dead link]
- "Doutzen Kroes's wax figure at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam". Madame Tussaud's Amsterdam. Retrieved 2010-04-04.
- "Doutzen Kroes schrijft in Marie Claire", Algemeen Dagblad, 14 October 2009
- "Doutzen Kroes - Model Profile". nymag.com. Retrieved 2008-02-08.
- Bonnie Fuller (25 February 2010). "Hooray! Skinny Models Booted out of Top Fashion Show and Replace by Victoria's Secret Angels!". Hollywood Life. Retrieved 2010-04-04.
- Doutzen Kroes on Models.com
- Lidbury, Olivia (29 Aug 2013). "Doutzen Kroes scores four September Vogue covers". Fashion.telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
- "MODELS.com's New Supers". MODELS.com. Retrieved 12 Dec 2015.
- "Dutch Supermodel Doutzen Kroes Cast In Wonder Woman Movie". Comicbook.com. Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- The Frisians in the Netherlands
- "STYLE INSPIRATION: COLLECTION FOR DOUTZEN". WE Fashion. 10 Sep 2015. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
- "Doutzen Kroes weer gelukkig" De Telegraaf, 30 August 2009
- Carter, Dan Roy (29 Sep 2013). "25 years of dance music in the Netherlands: Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano". Dancing Astronaut. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
- Doutzen Kroes in geheim getrouwd De Telegraaf, 7 November 2010
- Michaud, Sarah (21 January 2011). "Doutzen Kroes Welcomes Son Phyllon Joy". Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- Sunnery James and Doutzen Kroes expecting second child
- Doutzen Kroes expecting a daughter with Sunnery James
- Doutzen Welcomes Her Baby Girl
- Smith, Stephanie (27 Apr 2014). "Model Doutzen Kroes wants daughter to have 'different aspirations'". Page Six. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
- Klein, Alyssa Vingan (28 Apr 2014). "Doutzen Kroes Doesn't Want Her Daughter to Become a Model". Fashionista.com. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.
- Kilcooley-O'Halloran, Scarlett (28 Apr 2014). "Doutzen Wants Daughter To Be Different". Vogue.co.uk. Retrieved 4 Dec 2015.