Frida Gustavsson je svedski model.Rodena je 1993 godine.Zastitno je lice Maybelline.Gustavsson began modeling locally in 2008 and in the same year she moved to Japan to pursue modelling. She opened the Valentino Haute Couture fall 2013 show in Paris. Since then, she has walked shows for Shiatzy Chen, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Lanvin, Carolina Herrera, Fendi, Christian Dior, Jil Sander, Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Oscar de la Renta, Emilio Pucci, Celine, Hermès, Jean Paul Gaultier, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Blumarine, and Versace. She also walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012. Gustavsson is also the new face of Maybelline, she was going to work for them in ads and commercials in the late 2013. She was the fourth most requested model of the spring 2010 season, behind Kasia Struss, Liu Wen, and Constance Jablonski.
Gustavsson has been in the magazines Elle, W, Numéro, American, Italian, French, British, German and Japanese Vogue, L'Officiel, Crash, and others. In March 2010, she appeared on the cover of the German Vogue. She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Marc Jacobs, Jill Stuart, Anna Sui, H&M, Max Mara, Tiger of Sweden and Prada. Gustavsson won Elle Sweden's Model of the Year award in 2011.
She appears in adverts for Nina Ricci.
- "Frida Gustavsson Model Profile". New York Magazine. New York Media, LLC. 2012. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- "the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - Frida Gustavsson (January 2012 - September 2012)". thefashionspot.com.
- "Frida Gustavsson". E! Online.
- "Frida Gustavsson Is the New Face of Maybelline New York". Maybelline New York Cityvia PR Newswire and Reuters. 4 June 2013. Archived from the original on 3 January 2014. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- Lim, James (1 August 2010). "Meet the New Girl: Frida Gustavsson". New York Magazine. New York Media, LLC. Retrieved 12 August 2010.
- "FMD Profile". Fashion Model Directory. 2012. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- "ELLE-galan 2011: Alla vinnare!" (in Swedish). elle.se. 14 January 2011. Retrieved 15 January 2011.
- Huldschiner, Henrik (28 January 2012). "Svenska supermodellen: "Jag var aldrig snyggast i klassen"". Dagens Industri. Bonnier Group. Retrieved 28 January 2012.
- "Frida Gustavsson". FashionTV. 23 March 2015.
- Schiffer, Jessica (1 June 2015). "See Top Model Frida Gustavsson's Amazing Wedding Dress". Celebrity Style. WhoWhatWear.com. Archived from the original on 2 June 2015.