Lara Stone je holandski model.Rodena je 1983 godine.2012 godine je zauzimala 8 mjesto na Forbsovoj listi najplacenijih modela.Stone was born in the small Dutch town of Mierlo, to a Dutch mother and an English father. She was first discovered in the Paris Metro while on holiday with her family when she was 12 and took part in the Elite Model Look competition in 1999 when she was just 15. Although she did not win, she impressed Elite executives and was signed to the Elite Modelling Agency and began to model.Stone is featured in the 2011 Pirelli Calendar photographed by Karl Lagerfeld. Stone is part of history, in what marks Vogue UK's first multi-cover in the publication's 95-years, landing one of the three May 2011 covers in celebration of the Wedding of Prince William of Wales and Kate Middleton. She debuted on Forbes' World's Top-Earning Models list, ranking No. 7, with estimated earnings of $4.5 million since May of last year (2010–2011).
Stone is again featured in the 2012 Pirelli Calendar photographed by Mario Sorrenti and also as the face of Calvin Klein's 2012 Underwear campaign.
Stone was ranked #1 on models.com's "Top 50 Models" list from Spring 2010 to Summer 2012 before moving to their "Industry Icons" list and she was also ranked the 9th sexiest model on their Top Sexiest Models list.
In March 2014, Stone again graced the cover of Vogue Paris and in April, American Harper's Bazaar.
In March 2015, Stone appeared on one of three Vogue Paris covers alongside Kate Moss and Daria Werbowy. Stone also graced the August cover of British Vogue, shot by Mario Testino.In the December 2009 issue of Vogue UK, Stone admitted undergoing inpatient rehabilitation for alcoholism earlier in the year.
Stone began dating English comedian David Walliams in September 2009. They announced their engagement in January 2010. They were married at London's Claridge'shotel on 16 May 2010. In November 2012, the couple announced that Stone was pregnant with their first child, due mid-2013. On 6 May 2013, Stone gave birth to a baby boy, Alfred. It was reported on 4 March 2015 that, following five years of marriage, the pair had decided to try a trial separation, after 'drifting apart'. On 9 September 2015, Walliams filed for divorce from Stone, citing "unreasonable behaviour". The couple were granted a decree nisi the next day, dissolving the marriage six weeks after the date of filing.
- "Lara Stone – Model Profile". New York. Retrieved 27 December 2007.
- "Lara Stone". MODELS.com.
- "Little Britain actor David Walliams and model Lara Stone granted 'quickie' divorce". News. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Lara Stone at the Fashion Model Directory
- "Lara Stone". IMG. Retrieved 13 July 2010.
- David Walliams and Lara Stone to wed in just 13 days Retrieved 24 March 2010
- Milligan, Lauren (27 October 2009). "Lara Stone". Vogue UK. Retrieved 2 May2011.
- Horyn, Cathy (1 March 2007). "The Anti-Model". The New York Times. Retrieved 27 April 2011.
- Calvin's New Model. Vogue, July 2010.
- Herbst, Kendall (30 August 2007). "The Top Ten Models to Watch This Fashion Week". New York. Retrieved 28 April 2011.
- Lim, James (10 September 2008). "Ogle 'V' Magazine's Fourteen New Cover Models". New York. Retrieved 21 February 2011.
- and Steven Bertoni, Keren Blankfeld (5 May 2011). "The World's Top-Earning Models". forbes. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
- Les 30 Mannequins des Années 2000. Retrieved 20 January 2010.
- Odell, Amy (13 April 2009). "Liya Kebede Lands Vogue's May Cover". Retrieved 2 May2011.
- Clott, Sharon (16 March 2010). "Lara Stone Replaces Sasha Pivovarova in Prada Campaign; Akon's His-and-Her Fragrances Now Available". New York. Retrieved 2 May2011.
- "The Terrible Rise of the Lara Stone Lookalikes". Jezebel.com. Retrieved 11 December2010.
- Karimzadeh, Marc (7 June 2010). "Calvin Klein in Exclusive With Lara Stone". Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 27 April 2011.
- Conti, Samantha (7 December 2010). "Phoebe Philo Named Designer of the Year at British Fashion Awards". Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 27 April 2011.
- Foster, Kimberley (5 April 2011). "Vogue UK's triple treat: Lara Stone, Natalia Vodianova & Freja Beha Erichsen". Retrieved 27 April 2011.
- "Lara Stone x Calvin Klein underwear campaign". Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- "MODELS.com's Top Sexiest Models". MODELS.com.
- "Inside the March 2014 Issue of Vogue Paris". Vogue Paris.
- "Fab At Every Age: Lara Stone". Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- "Inside Vogue Paris March 2015". Vogue Paris.
- "Lara Stone dazzles in exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of her glamorous Mario Testino shoot for Vogue". Daily Mail UK. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- Lorelei Marfil (26 April 2016). "Celebrity Cameos Revealed for 'Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie'". Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- "Special screening - closing En Moi". International Critics' Week. 18 April 2016. Retrieved 2016-05-06.
- Lara Stone Opens Up. Retrieved 21 February 2010.
- Blissfully happy David Walliams can't hold back the joy as model fiancée Lara shows off her engagement ring. Retrieved 20 January 2010.
- David Walliams marries Dutch model Lara Stone. Retrieved 16 May 2010.
- "Lara Stone and David Walliams 'split after five years of marriage'". telegraph.co.uk.
- Strang, Fay (10 September 2015). "David Walliams and Lara Stone's marriage over in 60 second divorce". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- Gibbons, Fiachra (18 April 2016). "Trio of top actresses make directorial debuts at Cannes". Agence France-Presse, France 24. Retrieved 2016-05-01.
Casta's "En Moi" (In Me) is about an actress struggling to relate to real life on a film set