Tao Okamoto je ja panska glumica i model.Rodena je 1985 godine.Od 2009 godine je zastitno lice Ralph Lauren.ao was born in Chiba, Japan. She started modeling as a teenager in Japan, when she was 14 years old. In 2006, she made a decision to move to Paris and develop her career on an international level. Soon after that, Tao made her debut on the European runways, breaking barriers as one of the very few prominent East Asian models of that era. Through her long catwalk career, she has walked for numerous top brands, including Alexander Wang, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Ralph Lauren, and Yves Saint Laurent.
In 2009, Tao moved to New York City and made waves in the industry by donning a unique bowl haircut. It became an inspirational look and even prompted designer Phillip Lim to model the hairstyle of his entire Fall/Winter 2009 show's cast after Tao's cut.
Tao has been involved with various advertising and editorial projects. She has fronted campaigns such as Dolce & Gabbana with Mario Testino, Emporio Armani by Alasdair McLellan, Kenzo with Mario Sorrenti, and Tommy Hilfiger with Craig McDean. Editorially, she has shot for i-D Magazine, V Magazine, W Magazine, and various international editions of Harper's Bazaar and Vogue.
The November 2009 issue of Vogue Nippon (Japanese Vogue) is dedicated to Tao, with her featured exclusively inside as well as on the cover – the first Japanese model to do so in nearly a decade. Tao is widely recognized as one of the top models to ever come from Japan, having won honors such as "Model of the Year" from the Japan Fashion Editor's Club and being dubbed as one of Vogue Nippon's "Women of the Year" in 2010.
In 2013, Tao made her film debut as the female lead, Mariko Yashida, opposite Hugh Jackman, in 20th Century Fox's The Wolverine, also known in some parts of Asia as Wolverine: Samurai. In October 2014, it was announced that Tao had joined the cast of Hannibal as Chiyoh, Hannibal Lecter's family servant.
In January 2015, it was announced that Tao would be starring in the film Crossroads with Filipino actress/cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao. In 2015, Tao starred in The Man in the High Castle. Tao played Mercy Graves in the 2016 film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- "TAO-Official site - May 2013".
- "J-C interview - 2012".
- "Tao Okamoto - Model Profile - Photos & latest news". Models.com. Retrieved 2013-08-04.
- "Tao Okamoto - Fashion Model - Profile on New York Magazine". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2013-08-04.
- Kessler, Max (2013-03-18). "Tao Okamoto, beautiful people 2013 by Max Kessler". Paper Mag. Retrieved 2013-08-04.
- The Deadline Team. "Tao Okamoto Cast In 'Hannibal'; 'Complications' Adds 2". Deadline.
- "Alodia Gosiengfiao".
- Patrick Hipes. "Mary Lynn Rajskub Joins 'Highston'; Tao Okamoto In 'Man In The High Castle' - Deadline". Deadline.
- "Superman/Batman: Holly Hunter, Callan Mulvey, Tao Okamoto join cast". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- "Tao Okamoto Photos on". Style.com. Retrieved 2013-08-05.
- "Homepage of supermodel Tao Okamoto. Fashion and modeling pictures, movies, scans, photos, shows, model agencies and a biography". Supermodels.nl. Retrieved 2013-08-04.
- "Model and 'Batman' Actress Tao Okamoto is Married". WWD Women's Wear Daily. May 4, 2016. Retrieved May 13, 2016.
- "Tao Okamoto - IMDb". 2014-04-03. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- "WOWOW Japanese site". 2014-04-03. Retrieved 2014-04-03.