Yasmeen Ghauri je kanadski model.Rodena je 1971 godine.1996 godine je ucestvovala na reviji Victoria s Secret.Ghauri enjoyed fame in the early 1990s, after garnering her first major cover with Elle Magazine in January 1991. Soon thereafter, she became the face of both Chanel and Jil Sander fashion houses. By the end of 1990, Ghauri appeared on the cover of French Elle magazine in July and December. In September, she graced the catwalk for Gianni Versace's show in Milan and by the next month, she was walking for Chanel, Helmut Lang, Jean Paul Gaultier and Lanvin in Paris. She became the face of Christian Dior and Anne Klein in 1991. In January, she was photographed by Steven Meisel for the cover of Italian Vogue magazine and toward the end of the year, she appeared in British and Italian Vogue editorials. Photographer Patrick Demarchelier, who photographed her for the Italian issue, called her his favourite subject.
In 1992, she landed a contract with Victoria’s Secret and became a face of Valentino couture and Versace. According to a NYMag.com online model profile, Ghauri walked the controversial Gianni Versace "Bondage" show in Milan in February 1992. Ghauri became the face of Hermès and Lanvin in 1993 and was photographed by Gilles Bensimon for Elle.
She appeared in the 1995 documentary Unzipped by Isaac Mizrahi. She walked the 1996 annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show,.
- "Yasmeen Ghauri – Biography". Retrieved 2008-06-08.
- "Yasmeen Ghauri – Model Profile". New York Magazine. Retrieved 2008-06-08.
- La Ferla, Ruth (1991-06-02). "Fashion; Striking poses". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-06-08.
- Silva, Horacio (2005-10-16). "The 'Eh' list". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-06-08.
- "Yasmeen Ghauri". NNDB. Retrieved 2008-06-08.
- "Brotherly Roadblocks? Bernsteins Key to New Market". Daily News (New York). 1998-11-16. Retrieved 2008-06-08.
- "Jonathan Steele: Jasmine e Myriam" (in Italian).